Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Volunteer Oppurtunity #3


On December 6th, I once again went to my church for a volunteer opportunity. While there, I helped hang up decorations for the upcoming holidays. I helped carry boxes from the attic, hang up greens and lights, hung up wreaths, and helped put the lights on our Christmas Tree. I'd done this in the past, but this time I was not in charge of ironing the bows. I arrived at my church at 1:30 and hung up the greens until 4. After that, I helped cook the dinner that was being served that night. I helped make the Mac-and-cheese and set up the containers to keep the food warm. Overall, this experience was a lot of fun for me to have and share with my family and friends from church.








1 comment:

  1. Was the dinner for the volunteers or for PADS or something else?

    ReplyDelete