Monday, August 25, 2014

About Me

Hi, I'm Hannah! I'm 16 years old and live in the suburbs of Chicago. My family is fairly small, with it only being my sister, my mom, my dad, and myself. Of course, one can't forget the 2 dogs that roam around my house delivering kisses and snuggles on the daily. I haven't played any sports since I injured my shoulder about a year ago playing tennis. I'm involved in my school's Law Club and Animal Welfare Club. My friends constantly bring food over to my house and don't give me any of it, which is so very sweet of them. Even though they don't feed me, my friends are even better than I could have imagined. I consider my parents to be my friends first and parental units second, which is pretty rare for a teenager to say. They support me with everything I do and constantly provide me with advice on anything I ask. My sister is the only person I can go to for everything and is still my best friend, even though she is 401 miles away from home attending the University of Missouri. Although I am not planning on attending Mizzou, I am still planning on following in her footsteps and attending college after I graduate in 2016. My dream school is Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Because that's a reach academic wise, I am also looking into Auburn University, Clemson University, Ole Miss, Emory University, and University of Miami in Oxford. After getting my undergrad in Biomedical Studies I hope to attend Law School with an emphasis on Patent Law. As a career, I hope to practice in a law firm in Charleston or any other medium-sized city in the south. All that being said, I consider myself a practical person so I know that plans change. I'm okay with not ending up doing all of that, as long as I'm happy where I end out. I'm happy where I am now and I'm hoping to be able to say that throughout my life.

Thanks for reading!
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah! I'm the same way with my parents! I thank god for having them every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah, nice meeting you. Elbaum will be so proud that you plugged law club here :-) Do your friends really bring food to your house and not share so often that you had to mention it here?

    ReplyDelete